Need to make a complaint?
- Complete Online Form.
- Call City Hall between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and your call will be directed to the appropriate department, or you may be able to determine who you need to speak with by looking at a list of our City Departments.
- Print out the Complaint Form Citizen Complaint Form and fax, mail, emailed or drop by City Hall (999 Illinois Lane, New Fairview, Texas 76078)
do I contact the police department?
- How do I pay a traffic fine?
- Where can I find information about burn bans?
Permits and Registrations
Planning and Zoning
- Contact City Hall if you would like to be annexed into the City.
Public Meetings and Notices
- Where can public notices be found?
- When and where are City Council meetings held?
- How do I obtain a City Council agenda?
- How can I have an issue placed on the City Council meeting agenda?