FAQ Topic: Property & housing

What are my tenant rights?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, … Continued

How do I report a housing code violation?

Housing code violations can be reported by filing a formal complaint on the website or can be reported directly to City Hall 817-638-5366 or emailing info@newfairview.org 

How do I pay my property taxes?

City of New F airview County and School Real Estate Property Tax payments can be made directly to either the  Wise County Tax Assessor/Collector’s Office 404 W Walnut St, Decatur, TX 76234 940-627-3523                 or  Denton County Tax Office  1505 E McKinney St, Denton, TX 76209 940-349-3510

Close window