City Facilities will be CLOSED Monday, July 4th, in Observance of Independence Day.

FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I file a police report?

IF AN EMERGENCY CALL 911 For non emergency calls contact either  Wise County Sheriff’s Office: 940-627-5971 Denton County Sheriff’s Office: 940-349-1600

How do I register to vote?

By Contacting the elections office at  Wise County Elections Office: 940-626-4453 Denton County Elections Office: 940-349-3200

How do I report food safety concerns?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, … Continued

Close window