City Facilities will be CLOSED Monday, July 4th, in Observance of Independence Day.

FAQ Topic: Violations

How do I report a housing code violation?

Housing code violations can be reported by filing a formal complaint on the website or can be reported directly to City Hall 817-638-5366 or emailing info@newfairview.orgĀ 

Close window