On June 20, 2023 the City of New Fairview's City Council passed an Ordinance adopting a Farmer's Market. The City of New Fairview will host the Farmer's Market at the Municipal Complex located at 999 Illinois Lane, New Fairview, Texas 76078. We are now accepting vendor applications. The first Farmer's Market will be held the last Saturday of the month starting August 26, 2023 will continue through October. The hours will be 8:00 AM -2:00 PM. We are encouraging anyone who produces food locally to participate in the Farmer's Market! We accept all types of vendors such as food products, meat and poultry, plants, flowers, honey, baked goods, dairy products, handmade crafts, prepared food, and second-hand goods.
Based on State Law, at least eighty percent (80%) of the vendors must be food item vendors whose products are locally produced.
In order to be a vendor at the Farmer's Market, you will need to submit an application, pay an annual permit fee of $50.00, submit general liability insurance for $1 Million in coverage, and agree to abide by the Farmer's Marker Code of Conduct.
Non-profits and performers of the arts may be allowed to participate with out having to pay the permit fee but still need to submit an application and agree and abide by the Farmer's Market Code of Conduct.
All participants in the New Fairview Farmers Market must adhere to the following Code of Conduct. Failure to follow this code could result in the City revoking a vendor’s permit. The City does not provide refunds for any vendors whose permit is revoked. New Fairview Farmers Market Vendors will:
City of New Fairview
Farmers Market Code of Conduct
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal behavior and integrity, treating everyone with courtesy and respect.
- Comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws, codes, and ordinances.
- Abstain from physical or verbal abuse.
- Operate vehicles and other equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Abstain from criminal activity.
- Remove all trash, signage, vehicles, and belongings from the premises within an hour of the New Fairview Farmers Market closing.
- Comply with equal opportunity and anti-discrimination laws.
- Under no circumstance, attend or participate in the New Fairview Farmers Market while under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance.
- Under no circumstance possess, sell or consume alcohol or controlled substances at the New Fairview
For questions or clarification regarding any of these items, please contact the City of New Fairview.
817-638-5366 EXT 1008