7:00 pm New Fairview City Hall
999 Illinois St, Rhome 76078
Citizens may view the meeting live here at City Hall or join from home via the link provided below. As always for best audio experience please call in via a telephone rather than using your device audio.
PIN: 387 088 197#
April 19, 2021
- CALL MEETING TO ORDER:
- ROLL CALL:
- PLEDGE TO FLAGS
- United States of America
- Texas Flag Honor the Texas Flag, I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible
- OPEN FORUM: The City Council invites persons with comments or observations related to city issues, projects, or policies to briefly address the City Council. Anyone wishing to speak should sign-in with the City Secretary before the beginning of the City Council Meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all citizens the opportunity to speak, there is a three-minute limitation on any person addressing the City Council. State law prohibits the City Council from discussing or taking action on any item not listed on the posted agenda.
- CONSENT ITEMS: All matters listed as Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will not be a separate discussion of these items. If discussion is desired, that item will be removed from the consent agenda and will be considered separately.
- NEW BUSINESS: All matters listed as New Business will be discussed and considered separately.
- Discuss, consider, and act on a resolution of the City of New Fairview, Texas, approving the economic development agreement with Sunrise, LLC and authorizing the City Administrator to execute the agreement.
- Discuss, consider, and act on a resolution of the City of New Fairview, Texas, adopting the Wise County Emergency Management Plan and authorizing the Mayor to execute an agreement with Wise County.
- Discuss, consider, and act on a resolution of the City of New Fairview, Texas, authorizing the City Administrator to purchase maintenance equipment.
- Discuss, consider, and act on a resolution of the City of New Fairview, Texas, amending the New Fairview City Council Procedures and Decorum Policy.
- WORK SESSION: No action will be taken during the work session; the work session provides the Council an opportunity to discuss consent items, receive and provide information regarding regular agenda items, and presentations from staff.
- Discussion with staff and Pacheco Koch regarding the streets improvement project, and the transportation impact fee study.
- Discussion with staff regarding an RV and storage unit facility on Graham Road.
- Discussion with staff to define the City Council's Attendance Policy.
- Discuss with staff a Public Improvement District (PID) Policy.
- Discussion with staff regarding maintenance equipment upgrades.
- Discuss with staff the citizen survey and any questions that they would like to incorporate into the survey.
- Discuss with staff the solid waste provider contract.
- Discuss with staff and the community the NISD bond.
- Discuss with staff entering into an Interlocal Agreement with the City of Fort Worth to participate in the Environmental Collection Center Household Hazardous Waste Program.
- Discuss with staff the recent TML update on the legislative session.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: The Council will conduct a closed session pursuant to Texas Government Code, annotated, Chapter 551, Subchapter D for the following:
- CONSIDER/TAKE ACTION ON MATTERS DISCUSSED IN THE EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- ADJOURN: I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of New Fairview, is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place at New Fairview City Hall, FM 407, New Fairview, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this 16th day of April 2021 at 7:00 PM at least 72 hours proceeding the meeting time.
Monica Rodriguez, City Secretary SEAL:
This facility is wheelchair accessible; parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary at city hall 817-638-5366 or fax 817-638-5369 or by email at email@example.com for further information.