How do I pay my property taxes?

City of New F airview County and School Real Estate Property Tax payments can be made directly to either the 

Wise County Tax Assessor/Collector’s Office

404 W Walnut St, Decatur, TX 76234



Denton County Tax Office 

1505 E McKinney St, Denton, TX 76209


Close window