Court Schedule and Docket
All Court Dockets will be held at the City of New Fairview located at:
999 Illinois Lane, New Fair Fairview, Texas 76078
December 6, 2022, at 5:00 P.M.
March 7, 2023, at 5:00 P.M.
June 6, 2023, at 5:00 P.M.
Court Docket for December 6, 2022
Court Docket for March 7, 2023
Court Docket for June 6, 2023
Clothing should be consistent with the respect and dignity of the judicial process. It should be constructed and worn in such a manner that it is not unduly revealing or offensive.
This dress code is strictly enforced. The defendant will be asked to leave the court and return in proper attire if not in compliance with his code.
The Following Clothing Will Not Be Permitted in the Courtroom:
- Anything containing words, pictures or symbols that are:
- Related to drugs
- Related to gangs
- Sexually suggestive
- Bathing suits
- Body piercings, unless they are covered
- Facial piercings will need to be removed
- Pants that allow undergarments or bare skin to show, such as low-cut hip-huggers and loose-fitting pants that expose boxer shorts
- Swim wear
- Tops That Aren’t Allowed:
- Bare shoulders
- Bare-midriff tops Halter tops
- See-through tops
- Spaghetti straps
- Tank tops
- Tops with open backs